Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

My dear fellow bibliophiles and book bloggers, followers of the Luce-Daniel romance, fans of Lauren Kate and fellow Pinoys (local term for Filipinos), I have great news:

Lauren Kate will be back in the country to launch her new book


Passion
the third installment of the Fallen series.


Rejoice!
It's not everyday that a foreign author comes to our island country; therefore a big THANK YOU to National Book Store for bringing back the No. 1 New York Times best-selling author.

The Philippine Passion tour schedule is as follows:
July 16 at the Glorietta 5 Atrium, Makati, Metro Manila 
2:00 PM

and 

July 17 at the Ayala Cebu Activity Center
1:00 PM
---

However, I must confess that I will not be able to attend this once- okay, twice-in-a-lifetime opportunity since I have classes on July 16 and it's not really very feasible to go to south on the 17th. That's why I'm so jealous of those who would be able to go to the event and have the chance of meeting Lauren Kate.

Anyway, to those who are able to go there,
HAVE FUN!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]