Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

After months of speculations and legions of lists made by fans of The Mortal Instruments series, the film adaptation of the first book, The City of Bones finally have its Jace Wayland... that beautiful, bad boy we swooned over when Clary first had her sights on him.

Jamie Campbell Bower

I first saw him singing "Johanna" in the Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter movie, Sweeney Todd. I thought him a tad too thin (and the long face, too) Then, I saw him again in New Moon as Caius where he looked just right for the role even if he had only a line or two. I haven't watch Camelot yet but I'm interested and would watch the series when I find a channel airing it (I love shows set in medieval times).

Well, I had crossed my fingers for Alex Pettyfer to be Jace since to me he would've been good at it if only for his looks but reports of him being a [male] diva and turning down the opportunity had me saying... "Huh? Moving on."

Now, I just need to sit back and wait for the movie to come out before I give my final judgement. Same goes for The Hunger Games film.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think this guy is pretty cute in Camelot so I am excited to see him as Jace!

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela: I've yet to watch Camelot. I'm still searching for a channel that do show the series.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]