Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


"Waiting on Wednesday" is (supposed to be) a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
The Mephisto Covenant
by Trinity Faegen
Expected Publication: September 27, 2011

Synopsis from Goodreads
Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat. 
A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha. 
With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?
---
Okay, I confess: I always hunt for books that have, somewhat, a new ring to them. I've been reading a lot of books that deal with angels, faeries, ghosts, witches, time travel, reincarnation, vampires, werewolves, etc. and from what I've gathered - they're all the same. At least for me. Sure there are variations but the same underlying premise is always there. Yada. Yada.

And I'm sure you notice them, too.

But, I also love these books despite my reservations. They tell good stories after all.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is on my wishlist as well and I can't wait for it to be released. Great pick. :)

    Carina
    (My WoW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. You can find mine here. Added myself as a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my wish list too. I love the cover but the summary is what really has me anixous to read it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves it! Great choice!! The cover is brilliant!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cover,good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. I am really looking forward to reading this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great choice! I have seen this one on a few blogs now.

    I am a new follower :)

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]