Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. This event was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
---
I've been lax in my reading lately. The last book that I read was Demon Kissed by H. M. Ward which I finished last Saturday. Believe it or not, I am not in the mood to read books lately though I still read fanfiction. Meh, I don't know why. As I said, I am a mood reader so I can't force my own self to read just because my conscience is bugging me to meet the challenges that I set out for myself this year. 

But that's just it - challenge.

On another note, blame the lack posts to the storm that unleashed its fury this weekend. It downed some powerlines, so we were without electricity for about three days. I have been going crazy with the lack of an electric fan and my absence from the WWW. Yep, I'm obsessed. 

And now I'm rambling, on to the books I got this past week:
*Note: All links go to Goodreads.


The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen
Silver Moon by Rebecca A. Rogers
Darkness Become Her by Kelly Keaton


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]