Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


For those of us who can't physically be in BEA (me, myself and I), there's a Twitter party on today from 10-12 AM EST and 8-10 PM EST. Remember to use the hashtag #armchairbea.



Update (10:27 AM Local Time):

The Armchair BEATwitter Party is over but that doesn't mean that the chat stopped there - though I had to step out a bit.

The topics ranged from:

  1. audiobooks vs. hardcopies
  2. dogears vs. bookmarks
  3. favorite genre
  4. current reads
  5. whether to write on a book or not... Someone said: "Sacrilege!"
  6. And then @ArmChairBEA asked a question: Harry Potter vs Twilight... Seriously. Which then spawned:
  7. Voldemort vs. Volturi
  8. Someone asked why Harry Potter and Twilight were even compared at all. And I agree with that wholeheartedly since they are totally different.
Well, to say the least the *dings* from my newly-downloaded TweetDeck were coming so fast that it was hard to keep up. But the craziness was worth it and I got to meet lots of people from all over the world. 

I had fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]