Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I have decided to dedicate some Thursdays to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love. 
---
I am not Team Puck - totally Team Ash - but that doesn't mean I don't love him. *smiles* I really, really like his sarcasm and he's so much fun!

And as if I can't get enough of the Iron Fey series, Julie Kagawa is giving us one more novella! And this time it's all about Puck!


SUMMER'S CROSSING 
Puck's story
by Julie Kagawa
Release: June 1, 2011
---


True to the book cover theme of the Iron Fey series! As opposed to Winter's Passage, this one is all green - a great way to signify summer, not to mention that big, black raven gliding through the air. Puck!

Come June 1, we, Iron Fey lovers, will be able to download it for free. For details, check out Julie's blog.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this series! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too can't wait for Harry Potter!

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

    New Follower!


    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]