Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
---
Hey, ya'll! I am back from academic despair! Two posts ago, I wrote that I would begin the new year with a lengthy IMM since I got quite a number of books over the holidays. However, many things happened and I never got round to doing it since I was concentrating on my schoolwork. 

I haven't reading my usual fare of books this past month (I think the last book I read, that is not related to school, was Angel by L. A. Weatherly), since I was reading mostly fanfiction - Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia - which I would tell you about in another post one of these days. 

For now, I would like to share the books I got this past week ONLY, so I wouldn't bore you. 


Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
---
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]