Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"Waiting in Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This event spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
I already finished reading The Iron Queen last week (thank you Julie and Netgalley). And even though Meghan's journey is finished, the story is not. I will not put in anything spoilery - I will reserve that for my review *giggles* - but there's one more hurdle that the gang are going to... hurdle before we all can put this series to rest; since the ending was so BITIN (Filipino: dangling, suspended, hanging).

Therefore, I am eagerly anticipating

by Julie Kagawa
Publication Date: sometime in 2011

Yes, there's no blurb yet. But just as well, this book will feature Ash's story. *squee*



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]