Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
---
Eh, eh, eh. I have been out of circulation for a week since I have been settling into the new semester's routine. This is my third semester as a graduate student and I am crossing my fingers for a fun-filled one.
---

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
---

Elixir by Hilary Duff and Elise Allen

I've read the blurb and I was intrigued. I read the reviews and I was persuaded to buy it. So here it is, waiting to be read this week.
---


I tossed this to the TBR pile since I haven't read the first book yet. 
---


I've been going out of mind since I first read a tweet from a fellow blogger that she got an ARC of The Iron Queen about two weeks ago. I have been haunting Netgalley ever since. And just last Wednesday, I got a copy of this book and proceeded to read it right away. Needless to say, I finished it in one day and still 'on high heaven' till now.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]