Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Last Thursday, November 18, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) premiered on Philippine theaters. I understand that we were one of the countries that was the first to show HP7.

I've been planning since the day that I learned the premiere date to watch on THAT day, regardless of the absence of companions, relatives, barkada (group of very close friends). I've done it before and it saved me from distractions when one of them, who is not familiar with the movie's background or artist's name, would ask about something. I want to internalize what I watch. : p

But, I wouldn't be selfish and invited my niece, Aiah, and Dondon, a relative by marriage (I don't know how many times removed) to come and watch with me - MY TREAT. 

So, there we were, three giddy young people, waiting for an hour for the show to begin (Yes, we were that excited. Dondon and I went to the mall at around 4:00 pm to purchase tickets and wait for Aiah to come from school). We played at the arcade at first and I still have some leftover tokens from that joint, which I will use next month as I wait for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader to begin (since I know I will be so early).

And to say the least (putting up my review after this post), we enjoyed the movie and were left wanting for more. July 15, 2011 - hurry up!


Photobucket
P.S.
Why is it that people do not know common theater courtesy: switching off phones or at least putting it on silent; never answering and taking a call; and other theater pet peeves... GRRR!

P.S.S.
The photos? We were camera shy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]