Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
---
Here are the books that I got last week:


Feather #1: Feather by Abra Ebner
Feather #2: Guardian by Abra Ebner
Feather #3: Raven by Abra Ebner


I confess I already read the Feather series last week just after I got them.  I couldn't seem to put them down.  Though I really didn't like some aspects of the story and the ending.
---


Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow
Forever Frost by Kailin Gow

Oh, how could I resist faeries?
---



The Shadow Girl of Birch Grove by Marta Acosta
(ebook)
---

Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan
Yes, there's something about the fey that I like. And add the Elizabethan times and it's perfect.
---

The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
---

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert


I got curious after my Philosophies and Religions in Asia professor talked about this book which she then related to the report that was being given by one of my classmates.  As I said, I don't really relish biographies of any kind.  Yet, my professor talked about it in a really interesting way that I just have to read it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]