Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I finally got myself a copy of the movie Letters to Juliet.  I've waited months for this since reading the movie's plot summary months ago.  Actually, I planned on watching it in the theaters but I didn't have the time.

So, earlier this evening I watched it and to be honest I had a big expectation and the movie didn't quite deliver.  The story was laid but the whole movie barely skimmed the surface - it was so light.  I was disappointed since there was so much more to work with than just going on a road trip  finding Lorenzo Bartolini and somehow falling in love with "Juliet's" grandson.

I just think that they should have work on it more than just skimming.  

Plot summary from IMDB:

An American girl on vacation in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]