Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Did I ever tell you that I don't like pink?  I really, really don't like pink.  Although I wear pink shirts, other than that I don't want them in any other stray article.  I don't know why I don't like the color when it was my favorite color when I was in the first grade.

However, I can make an exception for the cover of the third and final installment of the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa: 
THE IRON QUEEN!



It's so pretty! Follows the whimsy of the first, two covers and it is so.... PINK! However, I like this shade of pink (the few shades I like).  It's kind of mauve/old rose combination. 

Bah! Who cares about the color of the cover?  I've read the second book already (see my review) and I am impatient for the third one! What will happen? What will happen!?! Argghh!! Why is February so far away?

You can check out the cover and the rest at: enterthefaeryworld.com.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]