Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The year is 1926, and Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds.



No spoilers. 
Maybe. Just don't click a link. XP


  • Eddie Redmayne is adorkable.
  • Who is this girl?
    • I don’t like her.
    • Oh, she did that, didn’t she?
    • I don’t like her at all.
    • She doesn’t move like an auror.
    • I like her sister more. Oh, a natural Legilimens.
  • Jacob Kowalski would be me if I was thrust into the wizarding world with no clue whatsoever.
First half of the movie was meh.

  • I want a niffler.
    • And a demiguise.
    • And a bowtruckle.
    • And a swooping evil.
    • Actually, I want all of them.
  • I haven’t seen this much magic used in everyday life or used as casually since that scene at the Leaky Cauldron in the Prisoner of Azkaban.
    • This is how it should be.
    • People will be so lazy.

  • I. WANT. NEWT. SCAMANDER’S. SUITCASE.
    • Forget about trunks with multiple compartments. This suitcase is easier to carry and without it being suspicious.
    • Can you imagine carrying a trunk everywhere?
    • Don’t you lecture me about shrinking spells and featherlight charms. I know it was so obvious they should’ve used it in the main HP books/movies.
    • I just want that suitcase.
    • Narnia in a suitcase.


Second half was ASDFGHJKL;’@#$%^&*!
Beasts. Beasts everywhere.
  • Woah. Not what you would’ve expected to be the culprit.
    • New data to be added to HP lore!
  • Okay. Porpentina is growing on me.
The fuck!?! That’s who Grindelwald is?

  • Awwww. Queenie and Jacob forever.
  • Newt Scamander is adorkable.

Dear J.K. Rowling

I know the screenplay is going to be published, but I want a novelization… written by YOU. Just you; no one else.

Please. Please. Please.

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]