Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
It's been awhile #FF! How I missed you! I see we made some changes - the banner, rules and features. But it's all good!

I'm a bit late but I'm posting anyhow.
Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

What are your favorite podcasts - both bookish and non-bookish podcasts

Anytime I try to just concentrate and listen to something other than news and music then I would eventually fall asleep. That's why I haven't listened to audiobooks because I know it would happen!

But I listen to podcasts... only two podcasts.


I have been a fan of Welcome to Night Vale for four years now. I first heard of it from Tumblr (really I learn about new TV series, web series, obscure movies and music, anime, raw news and know German football players even if I'm not into sports from Tumblr). I started listening to it when I was in Japan. My roommates asked what was so funny every time I opened up the 'Net. It was also around the time I was watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. So after a day of volunteering, this was a way to relax and just laugh.

It's weird. It's nonsense. It's hilarious. Cecil's voice is soothing. I discovered indie and alternative singers and bands.


Another Tumblr discovery! Curse you, Tumblr! I haven't listened to it yet but I already downloaded the first ten episodes to check it out and get a feel of it.

The Black Tapes is a serialized docudrama about one journalist's search for truth, her enigmatic subject's mysterious past, and the literal and figurative ghosts that haunt them both.
What was the weirdest podcast you've ever listened to?

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]