Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
Air Awakens
Air Awakens #1
Elise Kova
Expected publication: August 27, 2015 
Genre: YA Fantasy
A library apprentice, a sorcerer prince, and an unbreakable magic bond...

The Solaris Empire is one conquest away from uniting the continent, and the rare elemental magic sleeping in seventeen-year-old library apprentice Vhalla Yarl could shift the tides of war.

Vhalla has always been taught to fear the Tower of Sorcerers, a mysterious magic society, and has been happy in her quiet world of books. But after she unknowingly saves the life of one of the most powerful sorcerers of them all—the Crown Prince Aldrik—she finds herself enticed into his world. Now she must decide her future: Embrace her sorcery and leave the life she’s known, or eradicate her magic and remain as she’s always been. And with powerful forces lurking in the shadows, Vhalla’s indecision could cost her more than she ever imagined.
There's something familiar with this blurb... But it's fantasy and there's a book-loving heroine and a sorcerer prince! So, I'm all set! 

Ayanami Faerudo

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That COVER! So alluring. The blurb sells too. Seems like a really exciting read. Hope we both enjoy the story when it comes out :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me intrigued from "A library" ;) This sure does sound like it might be a good one, Ayanami. I am so glad that I stopped by, or else I might have never seen this one around. I love discovering reads that are not of the typically pre-hyped by the publishers. Sometimes they drown out other titles, even their own ones, in the cacophony. So I am afraid that some books silently tip toes to the book graveyard without us ever hearing of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with fantasy and magic-wielding princes and a book-loving heroine, even if the story might be familiar already. Hope you enjoy. =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, this is the first that I've heard of this one but it sounds really good! I'm going to have to add this to my TBR.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]