Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It's the second weekend of BookBlogWriMo!

If anyone doesn't know about BookBlogWriMo then... well, it just started this year. Hosted by Brittany of Book BumblingsBookBlogWriMo is a "a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging."
I decided to combine days seven and eight for this post

The topics are: Blogging toolkit and blogging workflow.
  • Share some of the best tools in your blogging arsenal.
  • Share your blogging process and rituals using the hashtag #blogflow.
Tools I use in my blogging arsenal?

The biggest perhaps is Blogger, which is my blogging platform, and the widgets that I use. Actually, I just use the HTML/Javascript blank widget and copy the html codes that I generate from other website, i.e. Librarything, Shelfari and Goodreads.

The template I used for the blog's current design was made by Lauren Thompson of Nymphont. I use paint.NET to edit and make graphics for the blog.

What else? That's probably it. Truth be told, I don't even have a blogging process or rituals that I follow. I just blog when I want, with what I want. Despite being an adherent to organization and smooth workflow, I do things on the fly, following a schedule that I set in my head. That's why organizers pretty much end up in the waste bin since I don't really write on it.
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]