Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It's day 4 of BookBlogWriMo!

If anyone doesn't know about BookBlogWriMo then... well, it just started this year. Hosted by Brittany of Book BumblingsBookBlogWriMo is a "a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging."

Today's topic is: Why You Blog.

Why do I blog? Perhaps I want to be able to gush about the books that I've read. My friends are not as into books as I am. I usually get a buzzkill whenever I fangirl about Lucero-Elisa and Saira Elian and they just look blankly about me. It's really a release for me to share my thoughts not only about books but also manga, anime, movies and TV series.
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]