Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Works of art, they are for sure. Take away the words, the typography from these covers and they're perfect to hang on the wall.


I was inspired to do this post by the gorgeous covers of the Paper Gods series. The art is perfect for the theme of the books. I could see them printed on a special paper, one with texture. These covers were painted by Petra Dufkova. Check out her work.
One of my anticipated reads this year (doesn't come out till December), Winter Falls focuses on shapeshifters. I thought it was an owl on the cover at first. I know, I know, it doesn't look that much of an owl but I was thinking of Hedwig, Harry Potter's post owl and with the colors and the feathers, can you blame me? When I read the synopsis, I found out that this was a falcon. Kudos to Michael Wlos.
Now this, this I would really blow up and have it dominate a wall in my house. Created by Craig Shields, the cover of A Thousand Pieces of You went through an evolution before arriving at this perfection.

What are your favorite book cover art?

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]