Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?


Oh, yes! I've practically shoved books to my friends while talking excitedly about them. 

They loved the Iron Fey series, the Blood of Eden series and the Mortal Instruments. If I could not let them borrow books since they're in a soft copy format, I just gush about the books (You have to read Eon! Oh, gosh, you won't regret reading The 5th Wave! Have you tried reading The Girl of Fire and Thorns?) every time I see them. 
Ayanami Faerudo

7 comments:

  1. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to be able to share favorite reads with friends. New bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great series! The Mortal Instruments is actually my favorite book series right now.

    My FF: http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-follow-friday-convinced-someone.html

    New follower via GFC, BlogLovin, Twitter, and Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Iron Fey and Mortal Instrument Series. I haven't read Blood of Eden yet.
    I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the Iron Fey series as well. I actually started The Fifth Wave, but couldn't get into it. My friend said I should try it again, so I think I will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just think that the more I mention it, my friend's subconscious will accept they HAVE to read my favourite books! I think I've read the first book of the Iron Fey series but somehow haven't gotten round to the rest yet! I'm an old GFC and new Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend so far!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mention books around friends more. Got it! XD

      Delete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]