Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases some of the books that I got.

Sara B. Larson
Expected Publication: January 7, 2014

I discovered this little treasure at someone's Waiting on Wednesday's post last week. I forgot who that someone was but the book description immediately grabbed by attention and holy smokes! I needed to feature this in my own WoW post next week. 

But then I visited NetGalley (ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD OF BOOKS) last night to check out what's new and tada! It was available! So thank you to NetGalley, Scholastic Press and Sara Larson. I'm quite excited to read this book. It has a Mulan vibe to it plus a bit of Eon/Eona.

The V Trilogy #1
Joanna Wiebe
Expected Publication: January 14, 2014

Next up is one of the reasons I came back to the city for a little visit before the holidays. I picked up this book from the post office. I was quite worried that I wouldn't be able to pick this up before the "deadline of claiming things" since it came last month when I was stuck at the province because of that awful typhoon. 

Anyways, also excited about this book which comes out a week after the book up there. Huge thank you to Jennifer Canzoneri of BenBella Books and, of course, Joanna Wiebe.

I guess my reading list for these holidays just got longer. As if it will get shorter.
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]