Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
-----
Alright, if I am not actively reading your FF posts and following you in this week's Feature & Follow Friday, it's because we lost power because of this super typhoon Yolanda (international name: Haiyan). And if we lost power due to toppled electricity lines then regular posting may become a rarity in the following days. Stupid typhoon, I'll slay you with my sword of truthiness! LOL. Let's see which of you could identify the source of that silly sentence.

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:
Tell us why you can't be caught on video.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen my face? I become very conscious of the camera and will start giggling. Hahahahahahaha. For example, last week I was supposed to make a video of myself giving my congratulations and all for a friend who was getting married this week. I was laughing nonstop for no reason that my cousin who was holding the camera got exasperated with me. We managed to get a 30-second spiel but it was so bad that I forgone it. I just sent a message.

I'd rather be behind the camera. Some of my family ask why I am not in most of the pictures and video but I tell them that I was the one holding the camera. Much less chance of giggling for no reason.
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]