Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---

The Naturals
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Expected Publication: November 5, 2013
Seventeen-year-old Cassie is a natural at reading people. Piecing together the tiniest details, she can tell you who you are and what you want. But it’s not a skill that she’s ever taken seriously. That is, until the FBI come knocking: they’ve begun a classified program that uses exceptional teenagers to crack infamous cold cases, and they need Cassie.

What Cassie doesn’t realize is that there’s more at risk than a few unsolved homicides— especially when she’s sent to live with a group of teens whose gifts are as unusual as her own.

Sarcastic, privileged Michael has a knack for reading emotions, which he uses to get inside Cassie’s head—and under her skin. Brooding Dean shares Cassie’s gift for profiling, but keeps her at arm’s length.

Soon, it becomes clear that no one in the Naturals program is what they seem. And when a new killer strikes, danger looms closer than Cassie could ever have imagined. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse with a killer, the Naturals are going to have to use all of their gifts just to survive.
Been there,  done that story but I'd like to read  what  Jennifer Barnes's story is. I've quite enjoyed Every Other Day and her Tattoo series... alright, I loved them.
Ayanami Faerudo

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun one! Kind of a Sherlock Holmes feel, but with a group of teens! I've only read one book by this author, but I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, haven't seen this one before. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I was denied this one on NetGalley. But I definitely still want to read it! Great pick!

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover. It definitely catches your eye. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-better-spirits/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... It sounds kinda hard to believe those components should be compatible, which makes it all the more alluring. I think this is going onto my tbr. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]