Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---

Isla and the Happily Ever After
Stephanie Perkins
Expected Publication: September 17, 2013
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
I haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door yet; but I loved the story (and how it was told) of Anna and Etienne that I can't help myself and eagerly anticipate Isla and the Happily Ever After.


Ayanami Faerudo

1 comment:

  1. I featured this a couple of weeks ago. I cannot freaking wait for this book. I love Stephanie Perkins and am so excited to see what happens with Isla and Josh. Great pick! Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]