Waiting on Wednesday (77)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---

My Name is Rapunzel
K.C. Hilton
Expected Publication: 2013
Fairy tales are for children. My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.
There is no full, official description yet but I think this book will be good. Perhaps my recent penchant for fairytale retellings is because I am watching Once Upon A Time which is a good, good series... 

Even though they killed off Graham. Please, no Emma/Neal, no Emma/August... I can live with an Emma/Hook ship but Emma/Graham will always be my OTP.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This looks interesting.I'll look out for the full blurb

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how good that book will be, but the cover is gorgeous!

    My WOW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rapunzel! I don't read a lot of fairytale re-tellings but I do like Rapunzel! New follower.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fairytales, so the retellings sound fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love Fairy Tale retellings. This one sounds awesome and the cover is so pretty.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for helping me add to my TBR list!!! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice this is the second Rapunzel book I've seen on some ones WOW. Here's my WOW http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds great. I really want to read it too.

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6-reboot-impostor.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.