Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases the books that I got. 

It's been a crazy week last week when we were trudging through a mountain village here in Japan. The cold, the wind... Why is everything uphill?... the cold, the apples, the freezing rain. I had a semi-good time - darn cold temperature - and I learned how to harvest rice.

Anyway, these are the books I received:
     Click the covers for book description at Goodreads

For review:

   

I really liked the first book, Katana, and I've been excited to learn that there is a sequel. Thanks Netgalley!

Also, a huge thank you to Liz DeJesus of Musa Publishing for the review copies of First Frost and The Trouble with Nightingale. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]