Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme (mostly) about books and reading.

The BTT question of the week is:

What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?
---
Five in the morning! The book was so interesting that I couldn't put it down. But this only happen occasionally since I'm really conscious about my sleeping hours. I would sleep for two hours at most, if and when I sleep at 5 AM, then I'd wake up at around 8 am. I would not be able to sleep after that no matter how woozy I get nor how painful my headache becomes.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LoL! I was up until 4am when I was trying to finish And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I was a) reading it aloud to my siblings, and b) I couldn't stop in the middle of it, I was to creeped out!
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stay up real late anymore.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/booking-through-thursday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way, so I try not to stay up too long into the night.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/booking-through-thursday_28.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]