Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I have decided to dedicate some Thursdays to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.
---

Before I proceed to this Thursday's cover, I would like to share that 
SUMMER'S CROSSING by Julie Kagawa
is already available for download (since yesterday, June 1), free, at the Harlequin's ebook store.

This free e-novella is told from Puck's point of view

I only downloaded it today, June 2, since... well, since I'm on a different time zone. I'm 12 hours ahead.
---
Anyway, together with the release of Summer's Crossing, Julie Kagawa also unveiled the cover of the fourth book in the Iron Fey series

Source: juliekagawa.blogspot.com

The Iron Knight
by Julie Kagawa
Expected Publication: October 25, 2011
---
Ha! I knew it would be blue! Also, for a while there I was worried about the boy they would feature on the cover since I saw those models they were going to use back in... I forgot when it was - when there was a poll contest at Facebook when fans were encouraged to vote for the model that would portray Ash.

Back then, I looked at those models and I really didn't find anyone that looked like I think Ash would look like. 

BUT, this cover is GORGEOUS! 'Nuff said.
---
Oh, before I forget, please visit Julie's site for more info on what's happening on June 15. There's going to be a live online event where Julie would answer questions regarding the series. Also, she and Harlequin Teen would reveal the back cover copy of The Iron Knight.
---
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Likely one of the best YA fictions involving the world of the Fae that I have ever read! This book takes elements not only from Shakespeare's wonderful play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream" but also elements of fairy tales that have been passed down through the ages. The end result is a more modern version of a tale of true love and a young fae princes journey to save the girl he loves.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]