Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This event spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.

---
Shift
second book in the Shade series
by Jeri Smith-Ready
Publication Date: May 3, 2011
Publisher: Simon Pulse
ISBN: 1416994084

Blurb from Goodreads:
Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.
Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.
As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.



So far, I'm loving the series. If I was Aura, I'd choose Zachary. I know she loved Logan so much, but there's no denying the fact that he's dead. Loving another person doesn't mean that you love the other less.

What about you, Team Logan or Team Zachary?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The cover is really pretty.I have started this series yet, but I think I have to. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]