Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I got a tweet from edwardandbellanet that the actress who would play Edward and Bella's half-human, half-vampire daughter, Renesmee is already cast!


Nine-year-old Mackenzie Foy would be playing Renesmee Cullen in the final installment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn.  I  do not know how they will manage to "create" Renesmee but I have no qualms about Mackenzie's being cast - this is exactly how I pictured Renesmee while I was reading Breaking Dawn (just make her hair curly) - even though I am not a fan of Bella and Edward having a child.  

For more information, read Entertainment Weekly's Hollywood Insider.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. escolheram bem a menina para fazer o filme ela é um amor!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]