Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I have decided to dedicate my Thursdays to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.  I do not know if a blog is already hosting a weekly cover meme, although I know that there is a weekly Booking Through Thursday.  But due to my location, I am at least ten hours ahead of that blog and I really do my blogging in the morning, so I am doing the covers instead - though I'm going to participate in Booking Through Thursday from time to time.

This is not the first cover feature in this blog since I had Entice, The Iron Queen, Outside In and others that I cannot recall.  However this would be the first Cover Thursday post and from now on I would feature covers on Thursdays.

So, without further ado, the first book cover for Cover Thursday:


WILDCAT FIREFLIES
by Amber Kizer
the second book in the Fenestra series
Publication Date: July 11, 2011

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]