Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I can't help it! I can't! I finished four books in the last three days and the last two were so incredible that I can't help but post about what I found out after reading Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia.

A sequel!!!!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

--

Title: Lemniscate
        the second book in the Angel Star series
Author: Jennifer Murgia
Paperback: 252 pages
Publication Date: March 21, 2011
Publisher: Lands Atlantic Publishing, LLC
ISBN-10: 0982500580
ISBN-13: 978-0982500583

Synopsis from Amazon:

For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected. Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies. In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.

---
I know I had my doubts before about reading Angel Star, expecting it to be like that of Hush, Hush or Fallen but surprisingly - it's NOT! I'll save my review for later since God knows I have a lot of reports to do.  So along with another book I read (and finished in a day), 13 to Life by Shannon Delany, the Angel Star review will appear this weekend.

Btw, the other two books I read were Nancy Drew ones.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]