Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So, I found this contest by accident while I was checking my email and people from Book Blogs sent me comments after checking my own blog (which is largely dominated by books I've read and reviewed and books I'm dying to read.  Though, still, the blog remains an outlet of anything else I want the world to know or at least I want to vent out and shout about).  Well, this fellow member of Book Blogs, Linsey of Narratively Speaking fame is hosting an ARC contest of Torment (the sequel to Lauren Kate's Fallen).  

If you guys are DYING to know what will happen to Luce and Daniel and the other characters whom you loved in Fallen, then come and join the contest - it's international. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]