Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
Witches are back! Well, they didn't disappear of course... in the book world but I am talking about Charmed! CBS is developing a "re-imagining" of the tale of the four (yes, they're starting with all four sisters) sister-witches. While this news excite me, I am also dreading this new production. I loved Charmed and sweating over what they're going to do it this time. But before I go on a rant, check out my WoW this week.

A Breath of Frost
The Lovegrove Legacy #1
Alyxandra Harvey
Expected Publication: January 7, 2014
In 1814, three cousins-Gretchen, Emma, and Penelope-discover their unknown family lineage of witchcraft. Beyond the familiar manicured gardens and ballrooms of Regency London, a dangerous, alluring new underworld visible only to those with power is now open to the cousins.

But unbeknownst to them, by claiming their power, the three cousins have inadvertently opened the gates to the Underworld.

Now the dead, ghouls, hellhounds-and the most terrifying of all: the spirits of dark witches known as the Greymalkin Sisters-are hunting and killing young debutante witches for their powers.

And, somehow, Emma is connected to the murders...because she keeps finding the bodies. 
Can the cousins unravel the clues and mystery behind their heritage and power before their gifts are stripped away ...or even worse, another witch is killed?

That haunting music! 1814! Witches! Family legacy! Regency London!
Ayanami Faerudo

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I've never heard of this book before and it does sound like Charmed. I loved Charmed too so I'll be looking out for the new production. Thanks for sharing this!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Halloween theme. =) And the pick sounds very nice, too. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick, it totally just got added to my tbr!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Our WoW

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]