Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with.


I just read a review of Rain, second book in the Paper Gods series, by Amanda Sun and I was reminded of my frustrations with the main character, Katie, when I was reading the first book, Ink. She's the main character and she's dragging the story which surprisingly has good insights into Japanese culture. I'd just like to get inside that book, elbow her and show her how it's done.

On the other hand, I've been reading a lot of time travel books lately and I would just like to trade places with Saira from Marking Time and Gwendolyn from Ruby Red. The lead dangerous lives you say? Pish posh.

That's it, I think. Oh, Elizabeth Bennet. Amanda Price is so lucky. And even that most obscure student from the Harry Potter series.
Ayanami Faerudo

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I kind of like that you want to get into a book to smack some sense into a character. I feel like that all the time. Also I am super excited to read INK.

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how many characters I've wanted to smack. XD

      Thank you for following.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books! But I really want to read Ruby Red - it has been on my TBR list for a LONG time!

    New follower via Bloglovin'!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go buy it then watch the movie!

      Wait. Actually, watch the movie first.

      Delete
  3. I really loved Ink and am so excited to read rain, but I agree that Katie is not the most pro-active heroine!!
    New Follower
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. I've not read the Paper Gods series. I didn't think about picking someone I hated and wanting to show them how it's done-good idea!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those "what-if-I-was-there-what-what-would-I-have-done" scenarios.

      Delete
  5. Oh, those are some really great picks! Too bad that you don't care as much about Katie, but yeah, everybody's different :) New GFC Follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]