Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Thursdays are dedicated to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.
---
It has been 16 years since the first Harry Potter was published by Bloomsbury. In 1998, Scholastic Corporation published the US edition which is the more widespread one. For the 15th year since its first publication, Scholastic presents us with the first of seven new book covers illustrated by Kazu Kibuishi.


All of the books, with the new covers, will be available in September. *groans* I'm going to deplete my book fund in one swoop, aren't I?

Ayanami Faerudo

1 comment:

  1. I really, really, really love the new design. The colors, the details, so pretty!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]