Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I have decided to dedicate my Thursdays to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.  I do not know if a blog is already hosting a weekly cover meme, although I know that there is a weekly Booking Through Thursday.  But due to my location, I am at least ten hours ahead of that blog and I really do my blogging in the morning, so I am doing the covers instead - though I'm going to participate in Booking Through Thursday from time to time.
---
I loved The Mortal Instruments books 1-3 and as per usual, I've been doing rounds around the blogosphere and found out there would be SIX books!

I already know that there would be a fourth book, City of Fallen Angels (I already read the excerpt) but I did not know that there would be two others: City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire to be released in May 2012 and September 2013, respectively.

Now, that it has been uncovered, I give you the cover of City of Fallen Angels:


CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS
by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: April 5,2011


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]