Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

Do you decide in advance what you read for the coming week or month? Why or why not?


No, not really. I read according to my mood. I have this pre-selected books that snagged my attention and I put it in my to-read soon pile. I don't read them all. I would open one book, read a few paragraphs or chapters and if they don't let me immerse in the story, then I would either DNF it or mark it as to-be-read-later. There will be times that a book recently purchased would take precedence over the TBR ones depending on my excitement over it.
Ayanami Faerudo

3 comments:

  1. Same here! I always read whatever I'm most excited about first.

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always exciting to pick up a fun read based off a mood :)

    New follower!

    Sparrow's F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always just choose based on mood as well, I can't force myself to follow a TBR! I'm a new Bloglovin follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]