Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It's day 7 of BookBlogWriMo!

If anyone doesn't know about BookBlogWriMo then... well, it just started this year. Hosted by Brittany of Book BumblingsBookBlogWriMo is a "a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging."

Today's topic is: Blog's First Design.
This one’s fun! Oh, how blogs evolve! Go to WayBackMachine.com, enter your blog’s URL, and take a screenshot of what you used to look like!
I tried to use the web address above but it only went back as far as 2011. 

My blog's first design was very basic since I was just starting and haven't fully explored the possibilities yet. I remember it had a black background with texts in a neon green color. Back then, I knew green was going to be the theme of this blog to make it different from the usual colors I favor which are red and royal blue. My friend said that the colors hurt her eyes so I changed it again.

The blog design evolved throughout the years every time I get the itch to redesign it. I am not a pro at html and stuff so I rely on pre-made designs and tons of tutorials and tweaking it to my desires.
The October 2011 version.
Ayanami Faerudo

1 comment:

  1. I think your design has come a long ways! I like what it is today! :)

    My #BookBlogWriMo
    Kenzi @Shattered Hearts Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]