Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme (mostly) about books and reading.


The BTT question of the week is:
A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

Ted asks:

Which non-series book would you most like to read the sequel to? Do you have any wishes for what might happen in it?
---
That would be The Moon Key by J. R. Stampfl. 

It's not a very well-known book. But I really liked it, for a book that is not even YA (middle-grade I think). It's just that this book taught me a lot and made me realize things, granted it's a book for pre-teens.

I want to know more about Wendy Hilton's journey to self-actualization. I want to know what happened to her parents. I want to know what will happen with Wendy's friends. I want to know what other things the society's all about. I really want to know what happened next.

But sadly, I haven't heard anything about any sequel nor any other books J.R. Stampfl wrote.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This one does look lovely, and spending time with characters we enjoy is why I would want a sequel.

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I haven't read it though. Might be worth checking out when I have some free reading space! Here's my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we don't want a story to end.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting choice! Haven't heard of this one before.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of The Moon Key! It sounds interesting.. I'll have to find it locally!

    Here's mine: http://blueeggbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard about that one before. But, in general I think there's enough sequels around.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]