Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I love Tangled - it gave new life to a beloved fairy tale - yes, I spelled "fairy" that way even though nowadays I only ever spelled it "FAERY" but this is to distinguish it as a classic "fairy" tale... uhm, okay. As I was saying, before that unnecessary explanation, I loved the movie Tangled because it brought something new to the table. 

And I liked listening to Zachary Levi sing.

So, I was browsing around (HP tumblr posts) this evening and I found this... Have you seen this?


Apparently, Walt Disney Pictures will release a short-film follow-up to the 2010 animated film, Tangled, on the Disney Channel this coming Spring 2012.
Photobucket

P.S.
Yes, I still watch Disney animated movies, the Barbie movies, anime and Phineas and Ferb.

2 comments:

  1. We just watched this for the first time yesterday! I LOVED it! It was just adorable. They just get better and better with making animation realistic. It's amazing.
    PS. We LOVE Phineas and Ferb and watch it ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]